21 May, 2010

Elections over

So I was ultimately unsuccessful. I'm a bit disappointed, it's true, but I can't argue with the results - was thoroughly slaughtered.

I hope the new Directors do a good job - I'm sure a lot of people will be watching to see what comes of this. The Arc AGM is just around the corner, including the (hopeful) creation of the Post Grad Council.

Of course, this means I'll still be able to run this blog without having to worry about concerns like conflict-of-interest. Plus, I get to keep my Arc job, which is pretty damn nice.

Win-win, I suppose.

Plus now the negotiations seriously start over the new Chair of the Board. This will be rather interesting to watch from a distance.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear about your Arc life :) And good luck with your exams/essays~

    ReplyDelete